asked us to check out one of their cool certificates.
So of course I chose one for me
See the French Bulldog?
See my name?
See my zodiac sign?
I chose the design of my adoption certificate.
It also shows my flower, Lily of the Valley
my birth location and birth stone.
This is quite interesting
if I say so myself.
This is an example of one of many different certificates you have to choose from
for an adoption or birth certificate.
We would like to thank my happy park
for sending us a certificate in turn for a review.
Lily (& Edward)
This is strictly our opinion....
* The overall idea of the certificate is interesting and
obviously unique for your pet.
* We have not come across anything similar
* Easy to frame or display
* A portion of their profits are donated to either animal shelters and children's charities
* A nice gift
Shipping is FREE til the end of August
* It can be easily made if you are computer savvy
* The paper does not have any weight.
* Its best to frame the certificate to prevent tearing etc.